Check if You Would Be Eligible to Claim Compensation

Were you advised to transfer out of a Final Salary Pension ( Defined Benefit Pensions) – you could be entitled to compensation.

Many people have been advised to transfer their pension funds, but 50%* are deemed to be worse off by transferring their pension. You can check today to if you could be eligible. If you are eligible, we can help you. We can claim substantial compensation on your behalf. You could be eligible if your final salary pension was transferred away from schemes set up by British Steel, bank employers like Barclays, local council pensions, emergency services, armed forces etc. There are many other companies and organisations – so it is important to check if you are eligible.

*FCA Study carried out in 2018

Complete our quick claim assessment form and see you are eligible to claim.

No Win, No Fee
Legal advice
Free Claim Check

Why should you claim compensation?


You are entitled to Justice if you have been mis-sold a product. You have paid for expert advice that has mislead you to make choices that damage your financial future.

Financial Redress

Get the money back and compensation for lost time and money. We work hard to get back what you have invested and then, our legal team are experts in handling complex claim cases.


Poor financial advice needs to be addressed. By claiming compensation, you will help to get the standards raised so this malpractice never happens again to anyone else.